The iPhone 14 Pro Max, which is the most advanced iPhone model from Apple, is attracting attention with its features and design. Here is the iPhone 14 Pro Max preview article!
It is powered by the new flagship Apple A16 Bionic processor and comes with a hole-screen, which we are accustomed to seeing on Android phones.
APPLE IPHONE 14 PRO MAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Display: 6.7 inç – 460 ppi, 2796 x 1290 pixel resolution, 120 Hz ProMotion, Dynamic Island, 2.000.000:1 contrast
- Size and Weight: 160,7 mm height, 77.6 mm width, 7,85 mm depth– 240 gram
- Chip: Apple A16 Bionic
- Capacity: 128 / 256 / 512 GB / 1 TB
- Camera: 48MP Main: 24 mm, ƒ/1.78 aperture, second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization, sevenelement lens, 100% Focus Pixels
- 2. kamera: 12MP 2x Telephoto (enabled by quad-pixel sensor): 48 mm, ƒ/1.78 aperture, second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization, seven‑element lens, 100% Focus Pixels
- 3. kamera: 12MP 3x Telephoto: 77 mm, ƒ/2.8 aperture, optical image stabilization, six-element lens 3x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 6x optical zoom range; digital zoom up to 15x
- Back Camera Video: 4320p@24fps(8K), 2160p@60fps(4K), 1080p@60fps
- Front Camera: 12 Megapiksel, f/1.9 diyafram, 4K 60 FPS video record
- Operating System: iOS 16
The iPhone 14 Pro models offer important upgrades over their non-Pro siblings. 120 Hz ProMotion display technology continues to be one of the biggest differences while the first noticeable details are as follows;
– Dynamic Island instead of Notch (Pro-Only)
– Always-on display (Pro-Only)
– 48 MP main camera sensor (Pro-Only)
– Action Mode for super smooth and shake-free videos (All iPhone 14s)
– Auto-focusing front camera (All iPhone 14s)
– Apple A16 Bionic processor (Pro-Only)
After 5 years since switching to the notched display design with the iPhone X model released in 2017, Apple finally bid farewell to the notch on its Pro models.
Similar to the previous model, the iPhone 14 Pro Max comes with a 6.7-inch display but with a hole in the shape of a pill instead of a notch, which is called Dynamic Island by Apple. This new design was made possible by making the cameras 30% smaller and moving the proximity sensor under the display. This space is used to expand and contract animations around it, providing a very pleasing visuals, to control applications running in the background from music to navigation. We will see this feature in 3rd party applications in the coming days.
The screen offers 1600 nits of brightness, which can be increased to 2000 nits outdoors. The panel uses LTPO technology and offers a 120 Hz ProMotion refresh rate and a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Apple finally brought the Always On Display technology, which has become indispensable on Samsung phones, to the iPhone 14 Pro series with the iPhone 14 Pro. Along with all these, there is support for Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG.
Keeping the resolution at 12 megapixels for years, Apple switched to Quad Pixel technology with the iPhone 14 Pro series. The 48 megapixel main camera on the back of the iPhone 14 Pro Max has an f/1.78 aperture. The second-generation optical image stabilization technology is also available on this phone. The 12 megapixel ultra-wide angle camera performs 3 times better in low light conditions. The telephoto camera is also 12 megapixels and has an f/1.78 aperture. This camera also comes with second-generation optical image stabilization.
While 4K video recording is now possible in cinematic mode, you can still record 4K 60 FPS video and Full HD 240 FPS slow motion as before. The phone gets its power from the new Apple A16 Bionic processor. This processor, which has two performance and four efficiency cores, is 40% more powerful than its rivals. It is stated that the two high-performance cores consume 20% less power than the A15 cores. The 16-core Neural Engine on A16 can perform 17 trillion operations per second, while the 5-core graphics unit comes with 50% higher memory bandwidth.
Crash detection, satellite connection.
Continuing to take big steps to provide assistance to users in emergency situations, Apple has introduced a new feature that can detect up to 256G of G-force measurements with a new dual-core accelerometer and a new high dynamic range gyroscope. The iPhone 14 series can detect a serious car accident and, if the user is unconscious or does not respond, it can automatically call emergency services. Apple says it benefited from more than 1 million real-world driving and collision data to improve this technology.
Another big innovation is satellite connection. The iPhone 14 series has a feature that enables communication via satellite when the phone is outside of cellular and wireless coverage. Since satellites have low bandwidth, it may take minutes for messages to arrive. Since every second is important in an emergency, the phone asks the user vital questions and then directs them to connect to the satellite. Emergency assistance via satellite will be available to users in the US and Canada in November, and will be free for two years. With an IP68 certification, the phone can withstand depths of up to 6 meters for 30 minutes. The phone weighs 240 grams.